Dear National Contact Point,
As you might have noticed, applicants using the electronic proposal submission system under the Funding & Tenders Portal recently encountered some difficulties with the drafting and submission of proposals. Here are some tips for applicants to avoid most of the issues:
- SUBMIT a (next to) final version of your proposal SEVERAL DAYS BEFORE THE DEADLINE!
- AVOID editing (your part of) the proposal with MORE THAN ONE USER from your organisation at the same time!
- DO NOT edit the proposal in MORE THAN ONE BROWSER TAB/WINDOW at the same time!
- SAVE your changes FREQUENTLY! No data is saved until you click on SAVE.
- DO NOT USE file names containing SPECIAL CHARACTERS for files you upload. Only alphanumerical characters: A-Z, a-z, 0-9, _ (underscore), – (dash), . (dot) or space are allowed.
- DO NOT ENCRYPT or DIGITALLY SIGN your PDF files.
- DOUBLE-CHECK AFTER UPLOAD of files whether they can be opened without problems.